Friday, February 12, 2010

torn...

you're makin me CHOOSE? between my heart n my family. i love my family very much, dont put me in this position. ive tried to explain, my side, where im coming from, and you choose not to listen or care or even understand.
theres a few things i cherish in my life, fam n friends. thru my life ive only wanted to be happy. happy with MY choices and HAPPY with my mistakes, cuz i can only learn from them. let me live. let me be. let me love.
but in this case, i want to go with my heart. its never failed me.
family will always be family.

and you say that im immature? im sorry i got a few years on you. AND like i said. ive gone thru soo much that you cant possibly understand. ive grown up. ive did my dirt.
you never seemed happy that i was happy.

its fine hate me. hate ur friends...dont learn to talk things out. ive lost many friends in my life....and often i regret losing those people. sometimes u just gotta suck it up and speak. we live in a social world, we cant make it here alone....and thats what i never wanted to be, alone. but you may have just contributed to it.

No comments: